Despite all the cuts setbacks that have had to be borne this year due to the COVID19 pandemic, one must also look to the good: When trade fairs are cancelled and showrooms are not accessible, suddenly more digital than before have become possible. Pranke’s long-standing partner, MobiMedia AG from Pfarrkirchen, has created a versatile platform for digital order management: Quintet24.
On Quintet24, suppliers achieve excellent brand visibility, they can display entire collections in detail and add intermediate programmes or individual articles at any time. Retailers can compile their assortment and place orders in the virtual showroom. Suitable advertising material is also available.
Pranke supports its customers with the Quintet24 Integration Service, in order to transfer master data via EDI to the platform and later to import the ORDERS directly into the ERP system.
Quintet24 is an industry solution that combines retailers’ and suppliers’ interests:
- Orders can be placed fully digitally, in video chats or on site – as often as necessary, as often as desired
- 360 degree presentation of articles in top-notch workbooks
- Concrete product searches for pre-order and post-order, enriched by intermediate programmes and supplementary parts
- Arbitrary short-term routes supplement the classic seasons
- Management with benchmarks, in order to be able to plan requirements correctly without comparison with the same period of the previous year
Quintet24 makes you independent of place and time – even “to Corona”.